21/09/2013

Back in 1982...

                         


                                                    Jumper - Thrift shop| Flatforms - Ebay| Accessories - Ebay

Hey! Considering that I last blogged in August (which is terrible!), thought it was about time I shared a little something with you guys. This month I went shopping for University clothes, and was inspired to take a new look. As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with vintage, especially the 80s period so as you can see, this look is inspired by the 1980s; big hair, gold bling , statement top and platform shoes. I kept the outfit all black so that when I did pair them up with the accessories, nothing would look too 'out of place'. But anyways, I hope you like this outfit. Let me know if you want more blog posts based on outfit ideas! 

p.s for those who wanted the review for the Remington straightener in my last blog post, the product is really worth the money! The quality is amazing and leaves hair feeling soft and silky!

SHARE:

32 comments

  1. Dope outifit and i really like your hair.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so stunning, your hair is AMAZING. xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfits !! Thanks for the support on my blog I follow back
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effortless and cool, I love outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit hun. hair is stunning! x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sweatshirt your hair is gaawjusss !!! x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you do 80s really well! Your hair is perfect for it - so glamorous!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, I love your jumper!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit!!! i love it ;)
    i would love to follow each other because I really love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally adore your jumper :)
    wanna follow each other?

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is SO beautiful dear! I just became your newest follower <3 Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway on my blog & Instagram if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER @sixthtractate
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool outfit! I love your top and your necklace!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look gorgeous dear!
    Wish you a nice sunday!<3
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning in black,love your combo .
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Model of 1982. yummy

    Best Regards
    Alina
    <a href="http://www.ismodo.com/clothes/playsuits-and-jumpsuits/'>jumpsuits for women</A>

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit, love all black outfits
    http://twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey you're so pretty and i love this style.. xo
    kity

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok so you've probably heard this a million times before, but I still have to say it: your hair is amazing! :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this outfit. Really cool blog. I like that you cover so many different things like fashion and interviews. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your blog and your outfits :) your such a pretty girl. Officially following you :)
    would love if you take a look at my blog and possibly follow back! much love
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable look! Very cute and casual!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig