18/10/2014

How to: Omelette

French bread with omelette mmmmm
Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 chopped hot dogs
Pinch of grated cheese 
olive oil (or which ever oil you usually use to fry)


Don't you just get those mornings where you want to prepare kind of a big breakfast? Well I certainly did today. French bread and Omelette i loooove. I chucked a few hot dog pieces and cheese in the Omelette just to give it some flavour and  i let  it fry literally for about 2 mins, keeping to turn it every few seconds so it doesn't burn. Even looking at the picture is making me hungry lol. Especially since it was my day off from uni i thought why not... gives a change to just eating cereal every other day. Trust me, i have no time to prepare big breakfasts in the morning on uni days which sucks but at least i'm in only twice a week so i guess I have no excuses lol. Plus , i'm trying to put on weight so this breakfast should help (hopefully!). 

By the way, this is my first How to post so let me know if you want more of this, I definitely enjoyed snapping my breakfast.  Oh don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter guys and see you in my next post!


xx

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Omelette with sausages... so yummy!

    Have a great week dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy!!:O
    Thanks for the comment, if you wanna be part of the collaboration just email me deeane.a[at]gmail.com and I'll give you more details :)
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow me and i will follow back)
    http://violaceousflavor.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made the same thing to myself few days ago- so simple, yet so tasty and nutritious:)) love your blog, and your hair looks great:)
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you check out/click sheinside.com link in my latest post,
    Thank you !

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, Perfect for breakfast.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you now:)

    fashion-babel,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omelette is so easy to make yet it tastes so yumm!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this <3
    New gfc follower
    New post: http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post :))
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm. looks delish! Thanks for sharing

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I never think to put franks in mine until after the omelette is finished, gonna try this! :)

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks amazing sadly I hate fried eggs

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my hot dogs! Lol well I guess that they are kind of like sausage. Also, yes I love how to posts!

    Bree
    Quirkybrownlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Natalie I love this. Makes so hungry. Keep it up I want to see more of this
    winniethinksdangerously.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete



Blogger Template Created by pipdig