23/02/2016

London Fashion Week: Pop Up Show



My outfit details:

Jacket | Vintage
         Top | New Look
Skirt | Ebay
         Boots | New Look

Hey guys!

Before I continue thank you bloggers for showing love to my outfit video! I'll be doing plenty more in the near future:)

Sooo these few weeks have been busy busy busy! Alongside preparing for my live shows I do as part of my university course, auditioning for alot of TV shows and preparing for a holiday, me and a few friends were invited down to an exclusive London Fashion Week Pop Up show where fashion designers, stylists and more would showcase their work.

There were so many other amazing things there but my favourite was definitely the bags made of Carpet in the first picture!

Hope you like it! I was excited to be here and loooved the location so thought to make this hotel hallway into a fashion shoot haha. Stay tuned for more posts! Also me on Instagram! xx

 Natalie: @natcameo



xx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love love ..xoxo

    WWW.NOKISSES4U.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Wonderful post!x

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/best-friends-forever.html
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/let-them-say-what-they-want.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHHH!!! Nat I love the visuals!!! Keep them coming in
    that's so good that you're auditioning for a lot of tv shows
    can't wait to see the holiday pictures either
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful pieces you've shared here, girlie! I adore the purses, they have a vintage and unique design that's sure to stand out amongst the crowd; I also love the fur pieces! You both look lovely; I love your denim skirt :) Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you continue to enjoy the best of LFW!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Really nice post

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella esperienza e belle le vostre foto!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look and the showroom looks awesome!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look, everything looks so fun. Best of luck in your coming endeavours
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look, everything looks so fun. Best of luck in your coming endeavours
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww love im jealous nice post London fashion week i can literally go there just for that you look nice as well love you skirt and yr hair is always on point xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/best-friends-forever.html
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/let-them-say-what-they-want.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos and loving the bag collection! It's so unique using carpet as a fabric and definitely inspiring x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete



Blogger Template Created by pipdig