05/08/2016

CUSTOMISE YOUR PHONE WITH CASEAPP


Want a chance to get 20% off your very own customised phone case? Well, you've come to the right place!



[DISCOUNT CLOSED]

Before I was approached by CaseApp, I was thinking to get a new Iphone case that I could design but I had no idea where to start. But luckily for me, I had to chance to  design my very own Iphone & laptop case ! Its Inspired by diamonds of course...what do you think ?

CaseApp is brilliant - especially if your really into personalising your gadgets to  add that wow factor. You can do just that! One word of advice though, when sticking down the laptop cover make sure there are no air bubbles inside as they tend to bubble up when the laptop gets hot!
Also, you can get 20% off your phone case laptop case by using my code LIFEOFACAMEO20 ! See, theres something for everyone :)

Speak soon! x


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Nice post! This is so amazing giveaway!

    If you want to follow each others, let me know in the comment on my last post! :)
    http://alwaysbepositiveee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautfiul post! Have a lovely weekend ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. your design is wonderful! i've got a similar post coming up soon too :)

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl, I just found your blog and I love it, you have a new follower here! I'll take a look at this webpage, it looks great. Kisses!

    Aroa from trenderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl, I just found your blog and I love it, you have a new follower here! I'll take a look at this webpage, it looks great. Kisses!

    Aroa from trenderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cases are wonderful!!!! how cool is it that caseapp allows us to design our own phone case!

    www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The case you choose is so pretty, really like caseapp.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing girl.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it! Thank you for reading! X

      Delete
  10. I have worked with CaseApp before and the quality is remarkable! I love how clear the printing is too and it's not pixelated.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Love how professional it looks :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    www.madelsalazar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous designs! Love it ! ]

    More phone cases can be found here www.gearbubble.com/gbstore/discountstore visit the store now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am truly fulfilled to scrutinize this site posts which passes on stores of pleasing data, an obligation of appreciation is all together to give these sorts of estimations.
    Phone Repair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caseapp has a wide variety of phone cases and they look awesome

    ReplyDelete

  15. get the best phone cases from Caselogy.com in your budget price.......

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig