03/01/2017

Birthday Celebration



Happy New Year!

These few weeks have been full of family gathering and parties so what great way to start the year with a birthday celebration! I turned 22 today and spent my night in a Arabian/Lebanese restaurant in the heart of London,with amazing belly dancers and traditional Lebanese food. To get a glimpse of the night, you can watch my video here.

This year is all about trying new things and making as many memories as possible. Whats your plans?

Until next time xx





SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Happy new year to you too :)

      Delete
  2. Your 22nd birthday is more classy than the one I've planned for myself. I'll be turning 22 this year but I've planned a party that'd be more relevant for a 12 year old. I've decided to throw a unicorn-themed pool part for my birthday, how childish am I!?
    Belated Happy Birthday and a very Happy New Year
    The Pretty Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww still sounds pretty cool to me! & Thank you, Happy New Year to you too! x

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday sweety and happy New year!

    http://caritrini.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Happy New Year to you too! x

      Delete
  4. Love your page!!! xx

    https://theestylenomads.blogspot.co.uk/
    IG: @stylenomads

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig