03/01/2017

Birthday Celebration



Happy New Year!

These few weeks have been full of family gathering and parties so what great way to start the year with a birthday celebration! I turned 22 today and spent my night in a Arabian/Lebanese restaurant in the heart of London,with amazing belly dancers and traditional Lebanese food. To get a glimpse of the night, you can watch my video here.

This year is all about trying new things and making as many memories as possible. Whats your plans?

Until next time xx





Share:

13 comments

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Happy birthday dear! Have an amazing year!
THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE // INSTAGRAM //

Megi said...

Happy birthday and happy new year

Maggie's Blog

Rachna said...

Your 22nd birthday is more classy than the one I've planned for myself. I'll be turning 22 this year but I've planned a party that'd be more relevant for a 12 year old. I've decided to throw a unicorn-themed pool part for my birthday, how childish am I!?
Belated Happy Birthday and a very Happy New Year
The Pretty Lady

Natalie Da Silva said...

Thank you!! x

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Happy new year to you too :)

Anonymous said...

Aww still sounds pretty cool to me! & Thank you, Happy New Year to you too! x

Anonymous said...

Thank you hun! Happy New Year to you too! x

Richard Butler Creagh said...

You look lovely in that dress, Natalie. Great post.

Mr Christian Farthing Bodywell Group said...

You look spicy! I might be late but, happy birthday!

Sam Dyson Huddersfield said...

My eyes are on you and on those delish food!

Mason Soiza SEO said...

Your now a lady and not just a lady but a stunning lady. Have a blast this year!

MarkDeitchBBCExecutive said...

What a celebration..Food looks so delicious. Hope you had a blast.

Gary B said...

Happy Birthday Dear, you look so beautiful. have fun on your day!

© Life of a CAMEO | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig